Dr Nuno Sousa Dias, DDS, MOrth
- Received his degree in Dentistry from Universidade Fernando Pessoa (Porto), in 2007.
- In the same year, he created and registered a Smile’s Analysis named SAEF® - Smile’s Aesthetic Evaluation Form®.
- Completed the full-time Orthodontic Postgraduate Program at Tel Aviv University (ISRAEL) from 2008 to 2012.
- Awarded with the 1st prize at the 4th Scientific Research International Competition of the Spring Meeting of the EAED (European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry), in 2010, in London (UK).
- Elected ambassador for EPSOS (European Postgraduate Students Orthodontic Society) for Portugal and Israel for the years 2011 and 2012.
- Awarded by SEDO (Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia) with a fund to attend the AGE (Advanced Graduate Education) Didactic Courses at the Department of Orthodontics of HSDM (Harvard School of Dental Medicine), in 2013.
- Member of several national and international dental and orthodontic scientific organisations.
- Limited practice in Orthodontics at his own private clinic NSD-DENTISTRY (Portugal), since 2013.
- Cooperate with multidisciplinary teams in Belgium, Germany and Istanbul.
- International lecturer in the field of Orthodontics and Smile’s aesthetics.
|February 25th, 2017, Saturday 11:30 – 12:40||Orthodontics as a fundamental key when dealing with complex interdisciplinary treatments||Dr Nuno Sousa Dias, DDS, MOrth|